fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Website feedback

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Website feedback
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:22:05 -0700

Hi Everyone

Marcus has recently updated his page with his ideas for our revamped website. I would like to get as much feedback from the authors as possible - after all its your website ;)

Idea site : http://merkscenter.com/fhsst/

Tell us what you like, what you don't, what you think we should do and keep it constructive.

I added the first essay to the website as well. Take a look - its a draft but we a getting there.

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/essays.htm

Hope all is well.

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

Windows 9x, NT & 2K is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.