fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Website additional info

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Website additional info
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:34:27 -0700

Hi all

The temporary site is:

http://merkscenter.com/fhsst/

Our official site is http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst

The essay is on

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/essays.html

Sorry about the mistake.

My comments:

1) I like the links to sources, it shows people that we really do have over 450 pages of content already!! 2) I liked the essay coming up not just a pdf file but when we have many essays it might be hard to handle. 3) I would like ot look into making the news ticker an rss feed from the savannah project page - so news only need to be updated in one place. 4) The logo we are sticking with. Colours and layout can easily be modified.

Its possible we could combine everything (within reason) that people like from both sites.

Any ideas and comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

Windows 9x, NT & 2K is a 32 bit extension and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.