fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Sponsor ideas

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Sponsor ideas
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:21:52 -0700

Hi everyone

The writing competition proposal is finished (sorry about the delay - work has been a tad rough lately). I will try to start sending them to potential sponsors this week.

I am looking for suggestions of people to approach for sponsorship. If you know a company that would be an especially good bet please let me know. The budget we are looking for isn't huge so
we don't have to restrict ourselves to very large companies.

I also want to get our application for tax exemption status out this week - its just a matter of finding the time. Then we'll start working on a big funding proposal which will include hiring someone to do stuff like this :)

The final draft can be downloaded (549kB) from either of these links:

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst/WritingCompetitionIdeas.pdf

OR

http://stary2-02.lbl.gov/WritingCompetitionIdeas.pdf

Cheers,