fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Introduction

From: chanel malherbe
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Introduction
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:37:49 +0200

Hi everyone,
My name is Chanel and I've signed up to help with the maths textbook.
I am currently busy with my Masters in Financial Maths at UCT and I did Maths and Computer Science at Stellenbosch before that.

I teach extra maths classes to gr.8 - 12 kids and I've done most of my academic writing in Latex, so I'm very comfortable with using it.

Looking forward to working with all of you on this!
Chanel

We've added lots of new goodies to MSN South Africa - visit us today! http://www.msn.co.za/