fhsst-maths

FHSST-Maths: Finance: Bianca, Greg and Chanel

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Finance: Bianca, Greg and Chanel
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:47:20 +0100

On 16 Apr 2005, at 08:37, chanel malherbe wrote:
My name is Chanel and I've signed up to help with the maths textbook.

hi chanel, welcome to FHSST!

i suppose financial maths is your passion, so how about teaming up with Bianca Ruddy and Greg Solomon to work on that? i'll send you the empty LaTeX file, but if greg and bianca (who is using Word) could keep you updated, that'd save repetition of content... i don't know exactly which parts they are working on

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts