fhsst-maths

Re: FHSST-Maths: April Progress Report

From: Riana Meyer
Subject: Re: FHSST-Maths: April Progress Report
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 09:13:12 +0100

Hi Sam

Thanks for the feedback its very helpful. I really enjoyed working on it and
am really keen to continue. I assume its ok if I tackle another one of the
solving subsections? With regards to the Latex. I scanned through the "not
so short" tutorial some german guy wrote and started to write the piece but
then got stuck with compiling it. It gave me the following message:

"couldnt find the default format file!
> I couldn't open file name C:\ect ecct
> couldnt find input index file C:\ ect ect

I dont know if you are familiar with teXnic center, but that is what I am
using. I am going to re-install both texnic and miktex today and see if that
helps. It seems that the compiler is looking for files but cannot find them
so there might be a certain way i need to install it, it being a windows
operating system and all. I am not sure, so if you have any other advice ,
let me know please.

Thanks
Riana