fhsst-maths

RE: FHSST-Maths: Assignments

From: RUDDY, Bianca, FM
Subject: RE: FHSST-Maths: Assignments
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:27:07 -0000

Good luck with the PhD!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
Sam Halliday
Sent: 11 November 2005 14:53
To: address@hidden
Subject: FHSST-Maths: Assignments

Hello everyone,

I am just about to finish up my PhD here and life is very hectic as
I'm also trying to set up a business, so sorry for being late
regarding assignments for this month.

Only Greg and Bianca got back to me last month with an update in
finance. It is still not LaTeXed so not in the book yet, but it is a
very sizeable and high quality contribution, thanks guys!

I have assigned Numerics to newcomer Carl Hultquist, good luck! And
Oobermick is still working on Surds.

As for other assignments, I'm sorry but I just haven't had the time
to see what needs editing but I'd love someone to work on either the
patterns. differentiation, geometry or functions chapters.

Please let me know if you want to do something for this month!
Consider all chapter free for editing besides Finance and let me know.

cheers,
Sam
--
Free High School Science Texts: http://fhsst.org