fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] example projects

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] example projects
Date: Thu May 30 14:39:03 2002

Hi,

Bo Granlund wrote:

I would like to be able to install fle3 with example projects.

Can you be more verbose about what you mean with "example projects"?

Right. I didn't either really understand what you mean with "example projects".

Something like
this has been discussed before, but I think the main point was that
each group has it's individual way of working together, and there
is no point in just releasing a finished course, because it is
fundamentaly the process that creates understanding.

You are right. To give a better picture how a group using Fle3 in their course operate we have a kind of "example project" called "human biology" in the demo server:

http://church.uiah.fi:8080/FLE/

You can have a look of it with the demo user name.

We are also preparing some "marketing material" (well it also help people to understand the idea) with an example course showing a "perfect" computer supported collaborative learning project using Fle3. I am not sure if we will put this openly online - maybe if it's possible to make it so that visitors don't have right to write there. This kind of example course could even come with each Fle3 package - let's see.

Cheers,

        - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/