fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation

From: Haslina
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation
Date: Fri Jun 7 13:06:02 2002

Hi..

sorry to interrupt.. just wandering I have send 2
e-mail before and it seem that only 1 of it (as
mention below) appear in the newsletter where is my
other e-mail???..

hopefully that this mail appear in the newsletter..

I manage to get the FLE installation in Zope and How I
get it.. well.. first when I unpacked the FLE .tar.gz
files I realise that the folder created by this 3
.tar.gz files which are 'Fle', 'fle_1.0beta1' and
'fle_1.0beta2' does not contain any file at all it
just have all the linked folder inside each folder
that I have mention above like... 'debian', 'docs',
'filters', and etc... and when I unpacked it by using
WinZip application all the files are there but have
not been insert in all that folders, so I have to
insert one by one (manually) all those files to it
selected folder

why does this happen, it should be that when you have
unpacked the .tar.gz FLE files , it suppose to create
a folder .. and inside that another folder will be
created as well.. and all the files should be sort
into it selected folder.. right? but in my case no
files are there only all the folder created..

does this happen because of some error in my WinZip
application or because of the .tar.gz files
corrupted?? I don know may be you can explain it to
me.

okay.. that matter sort out.. then after I get the FLE
installation file in the zope, the instruction in
http://fle3.uiah.fi/win.html
FLE3 INSTALLATION GUIDELINES FOR MS WINDOWS

>>>13. Quit your browser and start it again or use
another browser to login to FLE as FLE administrator.

>>>14. You can find your FLE installation in e.g.:
http://localhost:8080/FLE

I can't login to the FLE because the link
'http://localhost:8080/FLE ' are not working with this
error
Site Error

An error was encountered while publishing this
resource.

        Resource not found

        Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

        Check the URL and try again.

        Resource: FLE GET

Troubleshooting Suggestions

        The URL may be incorrect.
        The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
        A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

        For more detailed information about the error,
please refer to the HTML source for this page.

        If the error persists please contact the site
maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

so what is the problem?... is it something wrong with
the FLE install in the zope management?

need some feedback...

Sorry for the all the asking.. hope all of you don't
mind because I have to make sure the Fle system is
running on the server by next week..

thank you, byeee

cheers..

--- Haslina <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi again,
>
> just a few addtional question to my previous mail, I
> suddenly realise that when I unpacked the FLE files
> .tar.gz , it unpacked and create a FLE folder in
> C:/temp
>
> I realise when I unpacked all the .tar.gz FLE files,
> it create 3 folder which are 'FLE', 'fle_1.0beta1'
> and
> 'fle_1.0beta2' is that it only 3 folder and I move
> this folder to the C:/Program
> Files/Zope/lib/Pyhton/Products
>
> I have also restart the zope and still get the
> broken
> FLE file in it with the same error..
>
> just to clear some matter up ... bye..

=====