fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.4.2 released

From: Jukka K Purma
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Fle3 version 1.4.2 released
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:08:21 +0200 (EET)

> Fle3 version 1.4.2 was just released. Big thanks to translators,
> those who reported bugs, and all others involved in Fle3 development.
>
> This is a stable version and upgrading is recommended for everyone
> unless you are using German, French, Italian, or Norwegian translations
> which are not updated yet.
>
> Downloads are available from: http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

Hi,
Are there changelogs or anything like that available? Our FLE3 is version
1.3.x, but there are all kinds of small modifications we've made, and I'm
not sure wehen updating is worth the effort.

The most important thing to know is compatibility of older dtml-pages with
new code. Renamed functions etc. could provide a problem, we call lots of
FLE's methods from outside FLE.

jukka
http://www.connet.edu.helsinki.fi