fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Error in language editing user info

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Error in language editing user info
Date: 03 Mar 2003 16:34:25 +0100

Hello world.
When entering the edit user info page I found that it always show me
english as the selected language.
Even if the language worked correctly in the other pages.
I have corrected the problem by changing in the edit_user_form.dtml line
127 column 111 "language" with "get_language()".

Besides this I have found that in UserInfo.py (in CVS) line 372 is
written "langauge" instead of "language".

And finally a question to understand. Why there are two set_language
defined in UserInfo.py?
Thank you.
See you.
Fabry