fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Error in language editing user info

From: janne . pietarila
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Error in language editing user info
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:22:03 +0200

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 05:57:12PM +0100, Fabrizio Reale wrote:
> I'm using FLE 1.4.2.
> I discovered that the problem is caused by Plone (FLE is into it) which
> defines "language", so at every execution of the page it is set at ''.
> There is a way to block the inheritance?
> We can use a <dtml-with only> ??

Yes, you are right, the problem is caused because of acquisition.

To fix the problem please do the following changes on line 127 of
edit_user_form.dtml:

Replace <dtml-try language>
   with <dtml-try "REQUEST.language">

    and <dtml-unless expr="_['sequence-key'] != language"
   with <dtml-unless expr="_['sequence-key'] != REQUEST.language"

Now we have to go through all the DTML files, and fix all the
similar cases... I'll let you know when the problem is corrected.

Thank you for raporting this bug. If you hadn't noticed it, the
bug would have caused more serious problems sooner or later.

--
Janne Pietarila