fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] hello and a question

From: Madarász Csaba
Subject: [Fle3-dev] hello and a question
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:31:46 +0100

Hello to all!

I have been witnessing your efforts to make FLE3 better and better for about 2 years. Firstly, I would like to say a great thankx to all the developers, who made possible to
run this useful and aesthetic system.
I wish you a continous appreciation for your work!

The reason, I am asking your help is, that I am planning to set up a community centered civil media service portal to create "multimedia messages" in distributed structure,
in various forms.
The aim is strenghtening awareness in specific areas by the civil society, to the society in wider terms. These are mostly around the cc- licence and the problems that occure with the normal rights to creations,
and related to communicational rights.

The framesystem is runnung under Plone, and (I guess, you know my question) I would like to know, if there is anybody
who has implemented sucessfully FLE3 to Plone.

I hope, here will some useful experiance turn up. Please share your experiances.

Best wishes to list memebers,

Madarász Csaba
freelancer journalist
Hungary