fle3-users

[Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released

From: tarmo . toikkanen
Subject: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:34:32 +0300

It's Friday the 13th and we're proud to announce the release of
version 1.4.3 of Fle3. This new version is stable and upgrades are
recommended to all users.

Downloads are available from: http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

The new version includes several bug fixes, some layout improvements
and most importantly a rebuilt user management, which handles large
numbers of users better.

Some translations (French, German, Estonian, Polish) were not updated,
so users of those languages will need to complete the translations on
their own. Other languages are up-to-date - many thanks to all
translators! If you do make a new translation, send us a copy. We'll
be posting new and updated languages for download on our site. New and
updated translations of the user interface and the knowledge type sets
are always welcome. If you intend to translate something, please
contact me first so I can make sure there isn't someone else doing the
translation already.

When upgrading, you need to export your previous environments, rename
them, update Fle3, and recreate the environments importing the
exported data. Further instructions are in the INSTALL file.

We're going on summer holidays, so the next release won't be coming
up before late autumn, so this is the version to use if you're
planning on using Fle3 in your school or university during the next
semester.

As always, report any bugs or new feature requests at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fle3/ and post any questions or
discussions on our mailing lists.

Have a great summer!

--