fle3-users

RE: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains theerror

From: Peter
Subject: RE: [Fle3-users] Fle3 version 1.4.3 released This file contains theerror log as well
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:00:17 +0930

Thanks for the help

The crash bug disappears with this fix...

The result however, is that the message I get now on the webtop is that
the link target has been removed - interesting.  This was the same
message I got when trying to create a link to the desktop in the
previous version.
The bug has been carried through.

Thanks again for your help

Peter

Confirmed: I can recreate this bug on my own machine. This will need
to be fixed soon.

A quick patch is to replace line 183 of Cruft.py with

  if course_id and course_id not in self.courses.get_children('Course'):

(in effect adding the missing parameter 'Course') will restore the
Webtop view, but the links seem to be inactive, so there is yet
another problem in the internal link retrieval code. I'll need to look
into this some more. But a patch and a new release will be out soon.

address@hidden