[fluid-dev] Re: fluid-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 2

From: Stéphane Letz
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: fluid-dev Digest, Vol 15, Issue 2
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:07:46 +0200

On May 10, 2004, at 5:33 PM, Peter Hanappe wrote:

I uploaded a new dist to the savannah server (version 1.0.4-1). This
version includes the fluid_jack.c file and includes the
fluid_synth_remove_sfont function.

Is the fluid_synth_remove_sfont function supposed to be in the
fluid_jack.c file?

My compilation on OS X fails due to various undefined jack symbols:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_jack_activate
_jack_client_close
_jack_client_new
_jack_connect
_jack_get_ports
_jack_get_sample_rate
_jack_on_shutdown
_jack_port_get_buffer
_jack_port_name
_jack_port_register
_jack_set_buffer_size_callback
_jack_set_process_callback
_jack_set_sample_rate_callback
make[2]: *** [fluidsynth] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

(By the way, I am using version 0.82.0 of Jack)

Any ideas?
Ebrahim

Jack on MacOSX is distributed as a framework in the current published Jack package (0.4)

The link option "-framework jack" must be used instead of "-ljack"

Stephane