Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.4-1

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.0.4-1
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:02:28 +0200

On May 14, 2004, at 8:51 PM, Josh Green wrote:

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 14:14, Ebrahim Mayat wrote:
Is the fluid_synth_remove_sfont function supposed to be in the
fluid_jack.c file?

Nope that change is unrelated to Jack.
Yes, I got that.

Sounds like Jack is once again not being linked with FluidSynth. Wasn't this the same problem that was occurring before? Cheers.
        Josh Green

Yes, a similar problem did occur before but the Mac OS X operating system has changed somewhat in the last three weeks (following the Quicktime, iTunes and iPod updates). Consequently, I think that the audio interface in OS X has as a result also changed.

FS-1.0.4-1 is recognized by Jack nonetheless but the drawback is that the output sound is distorted. So regarding Jack, I guess that I will just have to wait for an update of Jack on OS X.

I did get FS1.0.4-1 to compile cleanly by disabling Jack support. In this case, when FS-1.04-1 is output via coreaudio, there is no problem with the sound.

Regards.
Ebrahim