Re: [fluid-dev] how to get preset ?

From: Dave Serls
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] how to get preset ?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:54:49 -0700

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:43:35 +0100
"Renaud Chénard" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> Sorry for my poor english, and if my question is stupid.
>
> I use fluidsynth with qsynth, and i could'nt find the place (os: Xubuntu)
> were the configuration files that contained the preset for a song is
> located. It's a problem, because i don't use the same between songs.
>
> Is it possible ? if yes, how ?
>
> thanks

  For older versions of qsynth (it might be the same now) look in ~/.qt
  directory for file qsynthrc. It has the preset assignments for each channel
and engine.

*   Dave Serls                                 Littleton, CO, USA      *
*   dashs.denver.co.us                         dashs.com               *