Re: [fluid-dev] State of my FluidSynth fork

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] State of my FluidSynth fork
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:52:33 -0800

Hey Miguel,

I'd be interested in seeing your port.  Do you have a location to
download it from?  As I've mentioned before, FluidSynth itself could use
a lot of cleanup for my own willingness to contribute to it.  If for
some reason your C++ binding looks like the right direction, it may make
sense to use it in FluidSynth itself and provide an older C
compatibility binding.  Of course there may still be differences in
direction of your project versus FluidSynth, in which case they would
remain separate, but it would at least make it easier for the two
projects to share changes.

Best regards,
        Josh