[fluid-dev] Re: FluidSynth

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: FluidSynth
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:02:42 -0800

I'm CC'ing the FluidSynth developers list on this, since others may also
benefit from the discussion.

Freshmeat is really just an announcement site.  Savannah is still used
for the mailing list and archive releases.  The rest of the services
(Trac and subversion) are hosted on my own server.
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac

As for win32 binaries.  There aren't any public releases currently, but
FluidSynth should be build-able using MS VC 6, MS .NET and I've heard of
successes with mingw also.  The current version is 1.0.8.  I'd like to
release windows binaries, but I don't currenty own a license to any MS
compilers and I haven't yet been able to get the mingw or cygwin builds
working.

Best regards,
        Josh Green