Re: [fluid-dev] Gain distortion with many soundfonts

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Gain distortion with many soundfonts
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:08:51 -0700

Glad you figured out what was causing your distortion issues.  Internal
sound card distortion is indeed a good thing to look out for and I think
it would be a really good FAQ item.  I think I'll leave the ticket open,
since there may be other causes as well.  Your findings were not an
annoyance at all, and will likely help others who might be having
similar issues.  Thanks for your investigation!

Cheers.
        Josh