Re: [fluid-dev] Small suggestion

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Small suggestion
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:25:52 -0700

Hello Philip,

I was going through all the public functions at one point and
documenting them, but I kind of ran out of steam at the time.  It does
remind me though that this would be good to return to.  The reference
documentation is doxygen and I'm documenting the functions in the code
itself, rather than the header files.  I'll make sure that bit about the
bend range value is in there though.

Best regards,
        Josh