[fluid-dev] Small suggestion

From: O. P. Martin
Subject: [fluid-dev] Small suggestion
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:32:22 -0700

Hi, Josh, Pedro et al:

How are you?

I am happy to report that I am now successfully using FluidSynth in my project.  Thank you for your help.

I had a small suggestion.  When I attempted to use the fluid_synth_pitch_bend() function, in order to figure out its behavior I had to search through a bit of code before I found the following:

(fluid_chan.c)
chan->pitch_bend = 0x2000; /* Range is 0x4000, pitch bend wheel starts in centered position */

Shouldn't that doco be in the synth.h file where fluid_synth_pitch_bend() is declared?

Cheerfully yours,
May the Lord bless you,
Philip