Re: [fluid-dev] Some Questions About FluidSynth MIDI Player

From: Zegelin Peter
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Some Questions About FluidSynth MIDI Player
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:29:48 +1000

Thanks for your reply Julien,

I've had a bit of a look at Timidity but unfortunately it is GPL and can't be used in a commercial app. I've had a bit of a closer look at the fluidsynth midi player and it looks like it will require quite a bit of modification to work how I need it. I may end up just using the timer part (which is probably the hardest part to get right) and synth pieces and building my own player.