Re: [fluid-dev] Major degradation in sound quality & cpu usage going fro

From: Aere Greenway
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Major degradation in sound quality & cpu usage going from Ubuntu 11.04 to 11.10
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:05:24 -0600

Matt:

I have included (as an attachment) an excerpt from my MIDI/Music Training course, applicable to your question.

I'm sorry it couldn't be just an easy answer to a simple question, but as is often the case in Linux, you need to understand how the components you use work.  By understanding that, you can also set it up to record from your external synthesizer, or to record a vocal track with your sequence.

Let me know if it answers your questions, or if you have further questions.

Sincerely,
Aere Greenway