Re: [fluid-dev] Sending commands for fast renderer

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Sending commands for fast renderer
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:11:00 +1100

  Doesn't the -f option allow one to indicate a file containing shell commands,
  including reverb/chorus control?  Sorry if I am missing that part of the discussion.

Sorry I never replied on this. I finally got around to testing it: yes it does work, rendering my previous source code hacking and most of my above design goals irrelevant.

However, I would still like to work towards being able to run "fluidsynth <song.mid>" on the command-line and have it just work.