[fluid-dev] Tuning a soundfont

From: lhondareyte
Subject: [fluid-dev] Tuning a soundfont
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:00:38 +0100

Hello everyone,
I use FluidSynth for an electronic wind instrument and it works fine. But I
would like to be able to tune/detune a soundfont. Is it possible to do without
transpose incoming messages (noteon/noteoff). In other word, is it possible to
modify the root key? I have look at fluid_synth_*tun*() functions, but it seems
a bit opaque to me and I am not sure that is the right way to do so.
Regards,
Luc

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net