Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth

From: R.L. Horn
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 05:12:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016, Ben Gonzales wrote:

patch < fluid_polymono-0001.patch
This prompted me for each file to patch, and I typed in the path to each file

I don't know how Jean-Jacques generated his patch, but the diff should be against a complete source tree so this isn't necessary. I've combined everything, including the new files, into a single patch (against a git snapshot from a couple of hours ago...the original patch fails against the 1.1.6 distribution) which should be attached.

Just execute patch -p1 < fluidsynth-polymono.patch (or zcat fluidsynth-polymono.patch.gz | patch -p1) from the top of the source tree and you should be ready to run cmake and build.