[fluid-dev] Program change problems with fluidsynth

From: Francesco Ariis
Subject: [fluid-dev] Program change problems with fluidsynth
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 11:30:31 +0200

Hello fluidsynth users/devs,

    today I tried to render a midi file (attached) with fluidsynth via
command line:

    fluidsynth -a alsa -F audio.ogg -T oga /usr/share/sounds/sf2/FluidR3_GM.sf2
hymn1.mid

I attach the first few seconds of the audio file too. As you can hear, the
first note (the first beat I should say) is a piano sound, while
subsequent notes are a church organ.

When I render it with another software (say, llms, attached), every note
is a church organ. What happens?

In case it might be helpful: the midi was generated from an .abc file,
which I attach too.

If you need more infos, don't hesitate to ask
-F