freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit troubles

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] pfaedit troubles
Date: 06 Dec 2002 00:07:32 +0530

Ho,
I am working on AkaashNormal, and at present the thingy has >600 glyphs
in it. I extended the Latin glyph set to include the special chars, and
there has been a number of significant improvements in the bangla
section (hopefully, i will be able to release the thing by monday)
however, when pfaedit is generating the ttfs, some of the latin glyphs
are getting goofed up (staright lines in place of curved lines, and
things like that :(
Any ideas what is going on ??
-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

       * GNU is Not Unix *
.... Towards World Liberation ....
        http://www.gnu.org

This login session: $13.76, but for you $11.88.