freebangfont-devel

Re: [Freebangfont-devel] variants for vowel signs

From: Deepayan Sarkar
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] variants for vowel signs
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:32:12 -0500

Could you be more specific ? Do you mean the many different hrassho i and
dirgha i signs etc ? Will need contextual positioning I think, so not
currently possible with Pfaedit.

In the long run, of course, it's a good thing to have. But do we want these
complications in the template as well ?

Incidentally, are we planning to put up the template font (possibly after
modifications) on the FBF site ?