freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] Re:Mukti

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Re:Mukti
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:17:07 +0100 (BST)

As FSF India has withdrawn bng1-n and bng1-b I feel we should stop
distributing Mukti and Mukti Bold. Though I was working on version
0.9.4 now I plan to work on Mukti Narrow and Mukti Narrow Bold only
which are based on bng2-n and bng2-b respectively which are not
withdrawn. Moerover Aakaash is quite similar to Mukti in appearance
and will be able to take up its role.
I also think we should mention this information prominently in free
bangla font website and remove the font from download section. I
will send sayamindu updated muktinarrow fonts in a week or two.

=====

Dr Anirban Mitra

Email: address@hidden

Web Page http://www.geocities.com/mitra_anirban