freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] Proposed redesign of site

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Proposed redesign of site
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:34:33 +0530

Hi,
While re uploading the font file yesterday, I noticed that I had done
some mockups of a new layout of the site sometime back, and then had
promptly forgot about it.
The design is www.oswd.com - and looks kind of nice :-)
I don't think I'll be able to migrate the entire site to the new design
right now, but hopefully sometime in the future...
In the meantime, here's a preview:

http://www.nongnu.org/freebangfont/new/index.html

Lemme know if it renders properly in Konqueror/M$IE - it uses XHTML 1.0
Strict - and some CSS 2 elements.

-sdg-

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
[http://clai.net/sayamindu]

Free Software: the Software by the People, of the People and for the
People. Develop! Share! Enhance! and Enjoy!