[Freecats-Dev] Splitting Specifications Document - comments?

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] Splitting Specifications Document - comments?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:39:07 +0100

Hi all,

I hope everybody has read the specifications document by now.

I was wondering wether we might split this file into several parts (its chapters), then publish them (especially the "finished" ones).

Please let me know if there are any comments.

Marylin is working on a Trados-based translation tutorial. It might well be integrated as a development of chapter 2: "What is Computer-Aided Translation (CAT) ?".

Once we publish it (in parts or as a whole), I'll send the article request on Savannah's Brave New World (a monthly bulletin), which is now ready, thanks to Kirk who quickly proofread it.

I want to have at least a few documents published when we try to reach a larger audience (as source code is still not exactly done yet).

Regards,
Henri