Re: [Freecats-Dev] About (free) Unicode fonts

From: Simos Xenitellis
Subject: Re: [Freecats-Dev] About (free) Unicode fonts
Date: 23 Jan 2003 17:06:08 +0000

I've been following the Bitstream Vera donation by Bitstream.
It covers at the moment only characters for Western languages (no
cyrillic, no greek..).

Bitstream Vera (open-source) is based on Bitstream Prima (commercial)
and you can see the available characters of Bitstream Prima at
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/prima-sans/

btw, Prima + Vera = Primavera (that was the intention for the choice of
the Vera name) :).

If you can read Greek, the following will be good to see:
http://www.ellak.gr/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=GreekFonts
(otherwise just click the links).

simos

Στις 23/Ιαν/2003, ημέρα Πέμπτη και ώρα 16:36, ο/η Henri Chorand έγραψε: