[Freecats-Dev] An introduction to Déjà Vu CAT software (by Julien)

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] An introduction to Déjà Vu CAT software (by Julien)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:02:56 +0100

Hi all,

Julien just provided us with the following presentation of Déjà Vu proprietary CAT software.

It will give us a good idea of its operation mode.

Julien, thanks for your work. I feel your document is comprehensive enough - and it's also very clear (at least for me). The only thing you might add (in the Dev List) is a list of this tool's strong and weak points, especially for the interface.

Henri