[Freecats-Dev] Free CATS project roadmap - Server dev. (from Stanislav)

From: Henri Chorand
Subject: [Freecats-Dev] Free CATS project roadmap - Server dev. (from Stanislav)
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:15:51 +0100

Hi,

Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Henri Chorand wrote:

>> That way, every team will concentrate on their main
>> aim (it would be foolish to expect Stanislav or any
>> other developer to build our server for us) and will
>> exchange ideas, so that Free CATS server will benefit
>> from this feedback and evolve in a full-fledged
>> product, even if it starts with an alpha,
>> proof-of-concept version.

> You would not be foolish, but I'm in a time pressure ATM :-(

> I'll try to do my best.

Stanislav, I hope you do also provide some feed-back based on Keith's last posts (and their answers).

Even if you are very busy now (and so are most of us presently), you should still be able to follow design issues and to have your say in it, so that KBabel also takes advantage of a TM server once it's being built.

The work you already did and the experience you gained out of it should allow you to quickly point out possible design flaws and pitfalls (the "many eyes" concept), which will greatly help us.

Henri