Re: [Freecats-Dev] About Freecats' future development(s)

From: Azerty Traductions
Subject: Re: [Freecats-Dev] About Freecats' future development(s)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:34:55 +0100

Julien told me he had a try at Frankenstein, and he did not find it that
inspiring - I believe this is the same problem with this type of software,
an interesting try, but not exactly what we are looking for.

Why was it not inspiring?
How far did Julien get with installation?
Why is it not exactly what you are looking for, and since it is now
open-source, what's to stop you modifying it?

Marc

I didn't say it wasn't inspiring... I've installed Java 1.4.2, then Frankenstein. I've only had a quick look at the interface. I'm too busy right now for "deep testing". Before I start using a software, I like reading the guide first (I know, it sounds peculiar). Anyway, as soon as I can devote my time to testing this tool, I'll give you some feedback.

Julien