freecycle-users

Re: [Freecycle-users] Issue with 'Save as chunks'

From: Viceic Predrag
Subject: Re: [Freecycle-users] Issue with 'Save as chunks'
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 18:25:00 +0200

Hi Walco,

I knew one day this solution will become a problem ..
I completely agree with you. I think there was an issue with filenames greater
than 8 character inside the .AKP, so I have decided to create a separate
directory, which can be then uploaded to the sampler.

The idea was really bad ...

I'll try to correct this ASAP (on the 0.6alpha code)

Cheers,
Predrag