freehoo-devel

[Freehoo-devel] Re: gnuyahoo, what next

From: M.P.Anand Babu
Subject: [Freehoo-devel] Re: gnuyahoo, what next
Date: 25 Dec 2002 04:10:26 -0800

Hi Dave,
I was bit busy with my GNU Hurd stuff. We will make a quick release
of freehoo soon.
 We decided to take your advice and stick to FreeHoo name.

Its ok to refer the name as FreeHoo or freehoo.
freehoo appears more like a command, thas all.

We will make a release of FreeHoo soon at Savannah. You can also
subscribe to the FreeHoo mailing list.
http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=freehoo

`----

--