freehoo-devel

Re: [Freehoo-devel] libyahoo2 0.7.6 released -- some changes needed for

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: Re: [Freehoo-devel] libyahoo2 0.7.6 released -- some changes needed for freehoo 3.5.1
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:48:24 -0700

I am interested in freehoo in that I use it regularly and am also
maintaining it for Fedora and EPEL.  So I likely would be motivated to
contribute a patch here and there to address protocol breakages.
However, I likely wouldn't be contributing much in the way of new
features.  I'm happy to build, tag and sign releases, etc though, so
yeah, go ahead and add me.

This help will be perfect. What is your savannah ID?

I'll test the latest CVS against my libyahoo2 RPM.  It looks like your
commits differed from my patch...

There was some problem with my build environment. Harsha fixed it. Try
the current CVS version. If it works, I will go ahead and make a new release.

Thanks
--
Anand Babu Periasamy