Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Proposed Modifications to Test Files

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Proposed Modifications to Test Files
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:13:01 -0700

on 3/17/01 3:55 AM, Allan Stokes at address@hidden wrote:

> I'll hold off reviewing these changes until I hear it decreed that test
> remains a going concern.

I would suggest the following. After archiving the contests somewhere:

(1) delete r2/regression
(2) delete r2/test
(3) delete r2/docs

All of the stuff in these directories is old and essentially unsupported.

We might want to move the stuff in the html directory to docs (seems a bit
more standard). Comments?

Do people like putting tests in the source directories? In retrospect, I
think this clutters things up and complicates the build process, so it might
not be a bad idea to move these to a centralized tests directory. Comments?

Scott