Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Proposed Modifications to Test Files

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Proposed Modifications to Test Files
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:57:40 -0700

On 3/19/01 8:55 AM, "Mark Mitchell" <address@hidden> wrote:

>   Scott> I would suggest the following. After archiving the contests
>   Scott> somewhere:
>
>   Scott> (1) delete r2/regression (2) delete r2/test (3) delete
>   Scott> r2/docs
>
> I'll do that.

We do have to take care with this. We can certainly delete the contents of
these directories with no problem.

However, I think actually deleting directories from CVS requires some
hacking of the repository, which, in the past, has invalidated everyone's
remote repository. Maybe you CodeSourcery guys know how to do this better?

Scott

--
Proximation LLC
2960 Rodeo Park Drive West