Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Add typenames (1 of 3)

From: Scott Haney
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] RFA: Add typenames (1 of 3)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:08:10 -0700

On Wednesday, March 28, 2001, at 04:26 PM, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:

The large patch I sent out yesterday was too complicated.  Thus, I
have split it into five pieces:

1) Add typenames.                        <-- this patch
2) Reorder constructor initializers.
3) Other changes.
4) Preprocessor changes. (withdrawn)
5) Changes to deprecated directories. (withdrawn)

I withdraw the large patch.  (I cut the large patch apart by hand so
small typos may be present.)

Scott Haney indicated he wants to review these changes.

These seem OK.

Scott