problem with VC++ IDE files

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: problem with VC++ IDE files
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:04:30 -0800

Hi All,

Now that I can access the repository (at last!),
I see what Allan's problem is with the VC++ IDE
files.  Those workspace and project files are
both ASCII text files.  When I checked out those
files from the repository, all of the line breaks
disappeared.  That is why VC++ will not read them.

This is probably one of those Unix/DOS file format
conversion problems.  Mark, can you fix this?  I'm
not sure if the problem is with the repository copy
of these files or with the way in which they are
being checked out of the repository.  In the previous
repository at LANL, these files had the proper format.
I still have a copy of those files if needed.  I don't
want to check those in and trigger a million e-mail
messages though.

Thanks, Julian C.