Problem compiling with Pooma 2 and Cheetah

From: Dave Nystrom
Subject: Problem compiling with Pooma 2 and Cheetah
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:21:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi Scott,

Finally, I am sending you the build log for the compilation problem which we
talked about on the phone.  It has taken so long because my XEmacs froze up
while trying to handle the nearly 1 million lines of error messages.  So, I
am sending you the build log as a gzipped attachment.  Anyway, I am using the
head version of Pooma 2 in the LANL repository, a head version of Cheetah
from Craig Rasmussen a version of a shared memory library which I got from
Craig and mpich-1.2.1.  I am doing the compilation using KCC-4.0d with a
patched version of kfront on my laptop which is running RedHat 6.2.  So, good
luck with the deciphering of this set of error messages.

--
Dave Nystrom                    email: address@hidden
LANL X-3                        phone: 505-667-7913     fax: 505-665-3046