what does this mean?

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: what does this mean?
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:52:05 -0800

Hi All,

Does anyone understand this error message from
the HP aCC compiler?  It is complaining about
the templated constructors for the specialization
Interval<1>.  I can't see what it thinks is
wrong with this piece of code.  I'm wondering
if this is a parsing error of some sort.  If no
one can make heads or tails of this, I will pass
it on to the HP folks.

Thanks, Julian C.

Error 178: "/home/cummings/POOMA/pooma-2.3.0/src/Domain/Interval.h", line
351 # Nonstatic member "int DomainBase<DomainTraits<Interval<(int)1> >
>::domain_m[2]" is referenced in a nested class, local class or static
member initializer.
        DomainTraits<Interval<1> >::setDomain(domain_m, m, n);
                                              ^^^^^^^^