Pooma - FFT Class (fwd)

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Pooma - FFT Class (fwd)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:45:11 -0800

Jeffrey --

Would you answer this question?

Thanks,

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:39:10 AM -0800
From: Timothy William Chevalier <address@hidden>
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Pooma - FFT Class

Hi,

I have Pooma version 2.3 that I just downloaded.  I read about the
incorporation of an FFT Class in one of the tutorials that can perform
FFT, Cosine and Sine Transforms on Pooma Field Objects (and possibly
Arrays).  I can't seem to find this class anywhere in the source code.  I
assume this class is independent of the optional FFTW wrapper class.  Do
you have any idea where I can get a hold of this class.  I am
primarily interested in the Sine Transform for solving Poisson's equation.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tim Chevalier

Mark Mitchell                   address@hidden