Re: [pooma-dev] UserFunction yet...

From: Renato Fernandes Cantão
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] UserFunction yet...
Date: 03 Sep 2002 18:01:22 -0300

Hi Jeffrey!

Yes, I've tried that too, but it just throws the problem ahead. Applying
the change you sugested:

typedef
UserFunctionEngine< SmallOperation, Array< 2, Vector< 2 > > >
UF_Engine_t;

struct BigOperation
{
      inline Array< 2, Vector< 2 >, UF_Engine_t >
      operator()( const Array< 2, Vector< 2 > >& in ) const
      { ... }
};

the problem appears at

cout << F( V ) << endl;

I'm gonna check the template instantiations of UserFunction to see if I
figure out what's going on. I guess that some specialization of
FunctorResult could help, but I really don't know...

Again, thanks a lot, Cantao!

--
                     '''
                    (o o)