[RFC] Infrastructure

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [RFC] Infrastructure
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:32:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I think we need some more infrastructure (from CodeSourcery) for
POOMA development and support.

Few things come into my mind that are essentially:
- a bugtracker

Other things may be useful as of the current contribution policy:
- a wiki (mainly for interactively contributing documentation)
- things such like a patch-manager or a feature request tracker, but
  those can maybe unified with the bugtracker
- pooma-user/pooma-cvs/pooma-patches mailinglists

I think CodeSourcery needs to address some of these to make development
easier. Maybe POOMA could move to some open source hosting site such as
SourceForge (but then POOMA is not OpenSource), BerliOS (a SF clone), or
others?

Now well, I'm off for vacation the next two-and-a-half weeks.

 Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <address@hidden>
The GLAME Project: http://www.glame.de/